Do you enjoy working with a wide range of colleagues, partners and customers to plan and lead successful delivery of high-quality products to multiple customers? Are you well organised, with an eye to detail and able to communicate well to both technical and non-technical people? Do you continuously look for ways in which you can improve yourself and/or collaborate to bring wider improvements? If so, then you could be just right for our Project & Manager role (ie. the maestro) in the Hard Code team (in our orchestra).
Purpose of the role
Enable excellent customer experience by leading the successful delivery of high-quality products and communicating effectively with internal teams and customers.
- Ensure the smooth execution of projects by coordinating and monitoring all tasks necessary for the implementation of the project after the technical specification and planning phases are concluded,
- Plan, schedule, track and report project progression,
- Be the first point of contact for our customers: ensure both customer and project team needs and updates are well-known both by the project team and the customer,
- Support and motivate the members of the project team in achieving the defined project goals,
- Performs all non-technical tasks necessary for the realization of the project: communication and contact with clients, organization of meetings, ordering and delivery of necessary tools and materials,
- Risk and dependency management: analyze the possible risks of project implementation and take steps to eliminate them, by involving the appropriate members of the project team (technical manager, business development manager, engineer)
- Manage the relevant financial, HR and other administration tasks (settlement, invoices, cost centre allocation, timesheets, office supply order, etc.)
- Identify and impement improvement activities on project delivery
The communication and coordination part of the role takes approx. 60% of all duties while the administrative tasks take approx 40% on an average basis.
- Excellent communications skills both in English and Hungarian, both written and verbal
- Communicating well to both technical and non-technical people in a strong-minded way
- Proactive and pragmatic problem solving skills – ability to get stuff done
- Ability to lead team members through personal connection, caring and helpful attitude and clear, established project goals
- Ability to apply successful risk management, strong analytical skills
- Ability to see the big picture and act with ownership
- Ability to build and communicate clear plans from a high level to a detailed schedule
- Ability to structure and implement process flows
- Well organized, attention to detail
- No technical or engineering knowledge is required but it is expected to learn that basic technical knowledge that is necessary for successful delivery of the role
- Experience collaborating closely with various different stakeholders
- Experience in structuring / coordinating high number of tasks in parallel
- Project management and financial
What do we offer? In return:
- You will be a core member of our organization with full empowerment to define your own best way to reach our goals. We work in a high trust environment and your role will be crucial to realize our growth plans
- You will be part of vigorous, energetic team
- Competitive base salary based on experience level + bonus + company resources (mobile, laptop etc)
- Flexible working hours (family friendly), home office
How are we? About Hard Code
Hard Code is a custom engineering studio working with startups and corporations to realize smart products. We prefer to help customers in the long run as innovation partners and solve world’s biggest challenges in the fields of agriculture, industry, energy, automotive and more.
Join us to make the world a better place.